Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Stylespiration: Taylor Swift

Pretty with an Edge
I was browsing through Google for some fashion inspiration when I chanced upon this image of Taylor Swift. Her style is pretty relatable to most girls out there - it's the epitome of girl-next-door. Sifting through the clothes in my wardrobe, lo and behold, I managed to find a floral print dress that I hardly ever wear (because girly isn't really my style) and paired it with a simple cardigan like Taylor. It's barely autumn here, so I threw the idea of wearing tights away and decided to toughen up the look with some killer aviator shades and a chain belt. 
The end result? Pretty with an edge. 

Dress: H&M
Cardigan: New Look
Heels: Massimo Dutti
Folder: Juicy Couture
Belt: Little store in Hong Kong
Bag: Fossil 


Outtakes:

No comments:

Post a Comment