Saturday, November 10, 2012

50 Shades of Autumn

FEATURING...Wonhee and Krizto!!!

The weather these days has been about 20-23 degrees, a perfect temperature for Autumn I might say. In fact, when I think of Autumn, I think of neutrals, browns in all shades and tones, leather boots, leather jackets, cozy infinity scarves (snoods), and legs, legs, legs (before we cover them up for Winter). 

The leather boots are from H&M and have been my recent favorite footwear find! I'm still trying to find the perfect pair of form-fitting, knee-high suede black boots for Winter though. 

Special thanks to my group members Wonhee and Krizto for making a cameo in my blog entry! I'm totally loving the denim vest. It's something so versatile and provides a perfect transition piece from the summer to fall. The bad-ass leather jacket was borrowed from Krizto, my unofficial photographer for the day. Let's face it, she totally rocks it way better than I do! ;P 

P.S Stay tuned for my weekend posts! 

Infinity Scarf (Snood): TopShop
Aviator Jacket: Zara
Lace Top: Kimchi Blue @ Urban Outfitters
Aztec Necklace: H&M
Denim Shorts: Miss Selfridge
Shades: Ray Ban Warfarers 
Bag: Fossil
Leather Boots: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment