Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Les Places des Tuileries ♥





 











The Trend: Denim on Denim
Feeling somewhat languorous, I decided to go for a casual Monday-esque style, pairing an oversize denim boyfriend shirt with white-wash denim high waist shorts. There are so many things you can do with a denim blouse really, like tucking it into a sequinned skirt (for texture) or ripped denim shorts (can you say edgy?). In fact, I think I may actually introduce a series on how to mix-and-match your denim shirt! So many ideas running through my head on how to continue the concept of this fashion blog of mine at the moment. 

Guess you just have to stay tuned. ;)


Top: H&M 
Shorts: Little Boutique in Singapore
Heels: Little Store in Shenzhen, China
Rings (finger candy): Accessorize 
Earrings: Little Korean accessories store 
Shades: Ray Ban
Bag: Fossil


P.S I will change this font and sizing once I've mastered the art of Blogger xx


No comments:

Post a Comment